• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My wife is giving our money to a minister, need to have him investigated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

holysmoke99

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

I have done a criminal background check on this guy and it came back clean.

I need to know what other investigations can be done on a minister.

He runs a small church, drives a Lexus and has convinced my wife that every thing he says is gospel.

she obeys this man and talks about divorce day and night.

I am in a war with this guy now and want to investigate his entire life.

can you point me in the right direction?

Proserpina

He runs a small church, drives a Lexus and has convinced my wife that every thing he says is gospel.

...and what exactly has the minister done wrong?

LdiJ

The first thing I would suggest that you do is separate you and your wife's finances so that she cannot continue to give any of the money you are earning, or your half of the marital assets to this minister. Cancel joint credit cards as well.

You need to protect both yourself AND your wife from anyone who is possibly financially predatory. Now, that does not mean that you can hide money or not disclose money or not equitably divide marital assets in a divorce, but it does mean that you can at least temporarily make your wife less attractive to a potential financial predator.

If she cannot access your joint life savings, or your wages, then there is less she can give away. Its possibly only a temporary "fix" but it may be a necessary one.

holysmoke99

I see sites like charity navigator that reveal every dollar that a charity takes in and what they do with it.

I was hoping for a similar resource for a church.

can someones internet history be researched without having the PC in hand?

the PI found alot of alias email addresses and ips.

mistoffolees

I see sites like charity navigator that reveal every dollar that a charity takes in and what they do with it.

I was hoping for a similar resource for a church.

can someones internet history be researched without having the PC in hand?

the PI found alot of alias email addresses and ips.
What difference does it make? Unless he's doing something illegal with the money, what good would it do for you to know where it goes? You already know he's driving a Lexus - but that's perfectly legal.

What do you hope to accomplish? You can accomplish a lot more by not giving your wife access to your money.

holysmoke99

getting back to my main point.

is there a forum that talks about private investigations?

is there a rating system for PI's like there is for lawyers? like ******dale or avvo

can anyone point me in the right direction to find a resource to dig deeper into this mans life. I will spare no expense.

dont ask me why I want to do it, I just do and need to hear from someone who knows where to find the right person for the job.

LdiJ

is there a rating system for PI's like there is for lawyers? like ******dale or avvo

can anyone point me in the right direction to find a resource to dig deeper into this mans life. I will spare no expense.

dont ask me why I want to do it, I just do and need to hear from someone who knows where to find the right person for the job.
You need a really good PI. Ask local attorneys who they use. However if you don't take steps to protect the marital assets at the same time, then you are being foolish.

mistoffolees

Knowing what you are trying to accomplish might help people to give advice. If you're unwilling to say, I can only suggest that you consider the old proverb: "if you plan to set out for revenge, start by digging two graves".

And be careful you're not exceeding what you can legally do or you could be facing criminal charges.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">