• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wobbler felony arrest in california

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yhsvh

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? califonia

I'm a 33 year old male, with a clean record never been arrested until recently. I was pulled over during a routine traffic stop an the when retrieving my registration the officer saw that i had brass knuckles in the glove compartment. What am I looking at...

FlyingRon

You need a lawyer. If it falls on the misdemeanor side you could get probation, $1000 fine, and/or a year in jail. If it falls on the felony side probation and jail, $10,000 fine, and/or 16 months to 3 years in prison.

CdwJava

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? califonia

I'm a 33 year old male, with a clean record never been arrested until recently. I was pulled over during a routine traffic stop an the when retrieving my registration the officer saw that i had brass knuckles in the glove compartment. What am I looking at...
In theory, a hefty fine and up to three years in jail. In reality, a fine and probation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">