• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Exgf harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kitymarine

Massachusets.
The Ex girfriend of my boyfriend was threatening him to destroy his professional life and she was contacting me through email about 40 emails and she is calling him about 100 calls per night.She got into my sensitive information about immigration status and I do not know how she got the news that I am on visa.There is no way from facebook to know that,she was hacking my emails ,calling me names until point I got depressed and I am under medication.I decided with my boyfriend to report her and go for restraining Order in MA where we live.Recently ,she is spying and she knows I live with him.The district court personal refused to process restraining order because there is no physical incidence at least 3.My boyfriend was physically harassed by her a years ago.The personal advised us to go for criminal charges but we do not know where she lives around,we have her phone number and emails.We need to know what 's the right procedures.
Thank you

CdwJava

If a crime has been committed where you live, you call the local police. Let THEM find out where she lives.

Your boyfriend needs to get on board with this as well. It sounds like you are more concerned about this than you are.

kitymarine

I went with him to the police department and made report,today when he wanted to fill out a retraining order against her,they refused in the district court .They wanted us to go for criminal charges and we are the one who has to find out her address .We told them we know where she works they said oh well,we dont want to send cops to work place .

CdwJava

I went with him to the police department and made report,today when he wanted to fill out a retraining order against her,they refused in the district court .They wanted us to go for criminal charges and we are the one who has to find out her address .We told them we know where she works they said oh well,we dont want to send cops to work place .
Someone fed you a line.

You make a report of a crime and the police investigate it. They may not investigate it very hard, but if they do they can contact her place of work - in person or by phone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">