• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Questions about legal ethics/self represented

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wife_of_sfc

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WI

I'm currently in the middle of a placement battle for my 6 year old son. We finally received a hearing date, and I'm self represented as I filed Pro Se. What kind of legal ethics do I need to follow going into the hearing date? Are there any additional forms that will be expected of me to fill out? I believe the court commissioner said that something would be mailed by my son's GAL as far as a proposal, and that I would be getting something to fill out as to a proposal (which I completed and mailed to the GAL upon completion prior to a scheduling conference).

How do I prepare for the upcoming hearing on a legal ethic standpoint? And how do I prepare to have 1-2 witnesses testify if the matter remains unsettled prior to the hearing date?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">