• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

accident in mn

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

muebr

there was lots of snow and parked cars on the road and i was turning right out of my driveway i looked to my left no cars and as far as i could see no cars coming in the opposite direction so i started to slowly pull out and about 3/4ths of the way throgh my turn i see a truck coming straight at me on my side of the road so i stop and he hits me on the left side of my bumper causing considerable dmg to my car this is basically the story i told my insurance at first they said ok it seems it was his fault but now they called me and said he said i slid into his lane and now they are saying its my fault what are my options in a situation where its my word against his

ecmst12

Your word vs his doesn't matter. You are at fault because you were coming out of a driveway and he was on the road. The right of way clearly belonged to the other car.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">