• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marijuana Poss with intent to sale.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

calstate06

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
My boyfriend was arrested one nite. He had less that a QP of marijuana on him but some was bagged and he had a scale. They released him the next day on an "OR" He went to court thursday and they took him into custody. His court date is in a week. I want to find what is the most time he would spend in jail? This is a first time marijuana offense. He does have a dui on his record but he already went to court for that and had his license suspended. I did however notice that the dui is on his list of charges. Anyway can someone help me with this. Thank you so much for your time.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

FlyingRon

It's a felony. He could get as long as four years. This is serious. He probably won't get that much for a first offense.

Todd Landgren

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
My boyfriend was arrested one nite. He had less that a QP of marijuana on him but some was bagged and he had a scale. They released him the next day on an "OR" He went to court thursday and they took him into custody. His court date is in a week. I want to find what is the most time he would spend in jail? This is a first time marijuana offense. He does have a dui on his record but he already went to court for that and had his license suspended. I did however notice that the dui is on his list of charges. Anyway can someone help me with this. Thank you so much for your time.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
The most important thing at this time is fighting the "sales"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">