• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tracking down ambulance bills (St. Louis, MO)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AbbeyRoad

Hi, I was involved in an accident in St. Louis, MO approximately a year ago. The other party was ticketed and named at fault for the accident, and I paid all bills per my health insurance and am now getting reimbursed for the bills from the at fault party's insurance company. Everything is included in the check except for the ambulance bill, which their representative said that they were unable to track down. He did, however, add a stipulation that if I were able to track down information for the bill from the ambulance company that drove me to the hospital I would be able to be reimbursed for that amount as well.

I first called the hospital, but they said they were unable to find any records regarding the ambulance. They referred me to the Creve Coeur fire department. I called the fire department, and they told me that they were unable to track down anything about my case unless they knew the name of the ambulance courier company, and that the hospital should at the very least have the name of that company for me. When I called the hospital again they told me that they never have information on any ambulances couriers, and I should try the fire department...

Well, now I'm stuck and don't know how to track down the bill, which is unfortunate because it could be an extra much needed 800-1500$ in my pocket. Does anyone know anything about tracking down ambulance bills? Thanks so for much for the help, and sorry for the lengthy post.

ZW

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">