• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can DOT work schedules/records be obtained through the Freedom Of Information Act?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

es7129

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

Unfortunately I was involved in a bad MVA as a result of a manhole cover being left exposed on a county road. I need to illustrate that work was being done either by the county DOT or the local township as both are assigning blame to the other and I'd like to expedite the process as I've become unemployed as a direct result of the accident.

You Are Guilty

Any plaintiff's PI attorney worth his salt can handle an open trench case in his/her sleep. Why not speak to one or two and see if that's not an easier method to get compensated than trying to figure it out yourself?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">