• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I'm being Sued for Injuries obtained in an Automobile accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JerrySam

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

While traveling on a four lane Freeway..Counting from the right. A person in lane one swerved in front of me, I was in lane two. Because he was so close I could not stop my car in time. And because the car I hit was sitting at a forty five degree angle, when I hit him he went back into the lane he had just left. He then traveled back into lane one and hit a car traveling in lane one. The passenger in that car claims he was hurt and is suing me for $160,000.00. I have coverage for $25,000.
The driver in the car that lost control and swerved in front of me had no Insurance. I was cited. I requested a hearing for the ticket and no one showed but me so the ticket was dismissed.
An off duty Fire Fighter who witnessed everything was kind enough to stop. He said that the driver I hit had been making erratic lane changes and that I could not have avoided the accident.
My Insurance Co....American Family has hired Sorenson Law Firm in Tempe Az to represent them & protect me.
What I need to know is will I get the protection I need or would it be wise to hire another attorney. Can you recomend one? Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">