• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Orange County, CA PC 1000 Drug Testing Requirements for Past Marijuana Use

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

johnp4me

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Hi I am hoping someone can help me. I was given PC 1000 for being found under the influence of marijuana. I just recently enrolled in the course and I have ceased smoking now for over 3 weeks, essentially at the point of enrollment in the course. I am aware that the class does perform random drug testing, but I was wondering whether an initial positive test for marijuana would result in disqualification for the course. Since I was a fairly frequent user it seems to be taking some time for it to leave my system and I am unable to find an answer to this question since some same it would result in disqualification while others say that an initial positive test wont disqualify you but rather they just test for levels and expect the levels to go down. PLEASE HELP!!!!

thx!

blu92627

relax

Whoever told you they test for levels is right...so long as the level goes down with each test-you're good.

johnp4me

thanks

thanks for the post, yea i assumed that would be the more sensible approach. I actually tested myself yesterday and I tested negative so there was nothing to even worry about.

Thanks again for the reply

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">