• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Above the law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

j.u.s.t.i.c.e

I am looking for an attorney or firm that fights against judicial abuse in family courts. Now all of my money has been spent on obtaining justice for my family i am in need of a pro bono attorney (s) that is not corrupt, or money driven, but fights for the children stuck in custody battles. Please no children advocate groups. Real representation. The children that are being effected wIll become menaces to society if the judicial abuse is not exposed.

I am also looking for a defamation attorney. I have a sure win case where the "powers that be" are liable for a great deal of damages, just no attorney in the county got the balls to take it "all" the way there.

NORTH CAROLINA LAWS.

Last edited:

sandyclaus

I am looking for an attorney or firm that fights against judicial abuse in family courts. Now all of my money has been spent on obtaining justice for my family i am in need of a pro bono attorney (s) that is not corrupt, or money driven, but fights for the children stuck in custody battles. Please no children advocate groups. Real representation. The children that are being effected wIll become menaces to society if the judicial abuse is not exposed.

I am also looking for a defamation attorney. I have a sure win case where the "powers that be" are liable for a great deal of damages, just no attorney in the county got the balls to take it "all" the way there.

NORTH CAROLINA LAWS.
Sorry, but this is not a legal referral service. If you want the name of an attorney, try using that search box to the right of your post to search for an attorney in your area.

Hot Topic

NORTH CAROLINA LAWS.
Your statements are too broad and self-serving.

If you had a "sure win case," there are plenty of "young guns" who'd love the publicity and celebrity from taking on a case that other attorneys run from.

latigo

Two things are sure to send a would-be audience scurrying off for a breath of fresh air. Self-righteous haranguing and flatulence.

“Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.” (H. L. Mencken)

marshalAK

NORTH CAROLINA LAWS.
Nothing makes me think there's no substance like pungent phrases such as the ones written above.

Did you have your tinfoil hat tuned today?

Alex23

Yes, OP, the reason children become menaces to society is due to corrupt judges, and not their parents or low-life druggie friends.

j.u.s.t.i.c.e

NORTH CAROLINA LAWS.

To all those above the Law,

This matter depends on what You lookin at? What direction are you going with this? Up or Down. If you are looking down on, then you are seeing the pit, and will be joining the pit with the blind man. If you are looking up, you can see, all I am looking for is JUSTICE. For those who think I have a long shot, FYI I have found several attorneys that have decided to open their eyes and ears to listen, and decided to take action (young guns and old "G"s). GOD has soldiers too, but to those souldiers that fight for the Adversary, we see you and we rebuke you in the name of JESUS. I have also been contacted by several medias to share the systemic destruction of children and our Heavenly Fathers creation of the unit called "FAMILY". Those who violate principles, laws, children, families, and abuse their positions, that Heavenly Father allowed them to have...not to mention those positions that were taken under Oath. I ain't straddling NO fence. Me and mines will stand for something or fall for anything (temporally speaking fall for the DEVIL). I myself have to pray about things, so I can link up with the right individuals that I came in contact with. When TIME (Who's the Father of TIME?) permits, I will blog much more about the Apostasy and the destructions of POWERS that be. Sometimes in order to see the adversary you have to make him show his face. I see you. No offense to FREE ADVICE I would never Hire someone from the internet, but its good to view (see) others OPINIONS. GOOD people will just pick up the cause, no sympathy needed. Those that act, and stand for something. You can't see the forest for the pit. So again, it depends on Whatcha lookin at? What direction are you heading with my posts. When TIME allows I will be elementary and straight to the point, universal you can call me. So get GRAND and stay GRAND. All praises go to THE MOST HIGH. Happy New Years Ya'll!!!! I answer to a ONE>you shall too>EVERY knee MUST bow. Self Righteous that...I said EVERY knee MUST bow> I am in it for the whole MAN-KIND especially for the children and the old.
Peace Be Unto You and continue to Praise (your) GOD. Can I get an AMEN?

Proserpina

This matter depends on what You lookin at? What direction are you going with this? Up or Down. If you are looking down on, then you are seeing the pit, and will be joining the pit with the blind man. If you are looking up, you can see, all I am looking for is JUSTICE. For those who think I have a long shot, FYI I have found several attorneys that have decided to open their eyes and ears to listen, and decided to take action (young guns and old "G"s). GOD has soldiers too, but to those souldiers that fight for the Adversary, we see you and we rebuke you in the name of JESUS. I have also been contacted by several medias to share the systemic destruction of children and our Heavenly Fathers creation of the unit called "FAMILY". Those who violate principles, laws, children, families, and abuse their positions, that Heavenly Father allowed them to have...not to mention those positions that were taken under Oath. I ain't straddling NO fence. Me and mines will stand for something or fall for anything (temporally speaking fall for the DEVIL). I myself have to pray about things, so I can link up with the right individuals that I came in contact with. When TIME (Who's the Father of TIME?) permits, I will blog much more about the Apostasy and the destructions of POWERS that be. Sometimes in order to see the adversary you have to make him show his face. I see you. No offense to FREE ADVICE I would never Hire someone from the internet, but its good to view (see) others OPINIONS. GOOD people will just pick up the cause, no sympathy needed. Those that act, and stand for something. You can't see the forest for the pit. So again, it depends on Whatcha lookin at? What direction are you heading with my posts. When TIME allows I will be elementary and straight to the point, universal you can call me. So get GRAND and stay GRAND. All praises go to THE MOST HIGH. Happy New Years Ya'll!!!! I answer to a ONE>you shall too>EVERY knee MUST bow. Self Righteous that...I said EVERY knee MUST bow> I am in it for the whole MAN-KIND especially for the children and the old.

...I think perhaps a straitjacket would be more apt but heck, go for it.

It IS New Year's, after all.

futuredust

Starting the new year with a laugh.. Thanks!

Interesting that one would not hire an attorney from the internet, yet would use it to locate one who works for free..

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Count me among those who believe the straitjacket is the appropriate accoutrement here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">