• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What should I do? Advice ASAP PLEASE!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

villaester

Georgia. Charges listed below. What advice do you have && what path should I take.

I was seventeen at the time of arrest && I am now eighteen. I am a female && have high hopes for my future but I have made a huge mistake that has set me back.
The arrest took place March 2010 && I was told my court date will be March 2011.

Count 1
16-13-30(A)
Purchase/Poss/Control of Cont. Substance-F
Count 2
40-6-
D.U.I. Drugs
Count 3
40-6-20
Obedience To Traffic Control Device
Count 4
40-6-48
Weaving Over Roadway
(all having to do with prescription medications, Xanax && Oxycodone)

The police said I had a Lorcet in my possession but I was not taking Lorcet that night.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Georgia. Charges listed below. What advice do you have && what path should I take.

I was seventeen at the time of arrest && I am now eighteen. I am a female && have high hopes for my future but I have made a huge mistake that has set me back.
The arrest took place March 2010 && I was told my court date will be March 2011.

Count 1
16-13-30(A)
Purchase/Poss/Control of Cont. Substance-F
Count 2
40-6-
D.U.I. Drugs
Count 3
40-6-20
Obedience To Traffic Control Device
Count 4
40-6-48
Weaving Over Roadway
(all having to do with prescription medications, Xanax && Oxycodone)

The police said I had a Lorcet in my possession but I was not taking Lorcet that night.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
I doubt that anyone here can help you since it appears to be too complicated a case. Seen an attny? You are waiting a little bit to long to do so.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">