• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trey5944

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania- two years ago i was in a car accident where my ex was driving when medical staff arrived i said i was the driver since she didnt have a licence we were treated for our injuries and released now we have been separated over a year and i got a letter from the sheriff where shes suing me for medical damages what can i do?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? pennsylvania

ecmst12

Wow sounds like your lie is coming back to bite you. Probably can't prove that she was driving and you have zero credibility at this point. Better just report it to your insurance company and let them take it from there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">