• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

700 ecstasy pills!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pinku916

I have a family member who was pulled over with 700 ecstay pills in her bra, but her man threw it to her when the cops pulled them over and it wasnt hers to begin with. Her man is in jail for priors and he has 10 pills on him the day they were pulled over, but now shes the one facing the charges for the 700 pills. this guy isnt good for her in the first place hes a drug addict and always beats her and forces her to do drugs and tortures her... and shes the dummy always beleiving in him changing and being good to her and now she might take the wrap for him... i told her not to. but what are the charges shes facing for this if she fails to let the judge know it wasnt even hers and he forced her to take them at the time they were pulled over? will she be facing p[rison time for sure... can this get expunged? will she have a felony on her record if she takes the responsibilty for this case?

Last edited:

Antigone*

I have a family member who was pulled over with 700 ecstay pills in her bra, but her man threw it to her when the cops pulled them over and it wasnt hers to begin with. Her man is in jail for priors and he has 10 pills on him the day they were pulled over, but now shes the one facing the charges for the 700 pills. this guy isnt good for her in the first place hes a drug addict and always beats her and forces her to do drugs and tortures her... and shes the dummy always beleiving in him changing and being good to her and now she might take the wrap for him... i told her not to. but what are the charges shes facing for this if she fails to let the judge know it wasnt even hers and he forced her to take them at the time they were pulled over? will she be facing p[rison time for sure... can this get expunged? will she have a felony on her record if she takes the responsibilty for this case?
1 ~ We don't know the charges, she'll have to give you that information
2 ~ 700 pills? prision time is highly likely
3 ~ Expunged? She'd have to be convicted of something first and then most likely no
4 ~ If convicted felony is likely

Peligroso

Even if she tells the judge they were not her pills, she still had possession of them and is in some very serious trouble. The type of trouble that your little story will not remedy.

Nothing is for certain and without even knowing the actual charges or even the state she was charged in. Know this, there has been a recent Federal crackdown on MDMA and with the amount of the drug your sister possessed she could be facing the better part of a decade in prison.

She will undoubtedly be a convicted felon for the rest of her life if convicted.

She will be faced with taking responsibility for this case regardless of her story.

xylene

700 ecstasy pills.

And they just fell into her bra? :rolleyes:

A tab of E is like the size of a Bufferin Aspirin. A biggish pill.

So 700 of them is like 2 of the large size of aspirin bottles. Bigger than some women's breasts.

So even if you sister has huge breasts, she is not just losing 700 e down there at a moments notice at force of hand.

The was smuggling a pretty big amount of drugs, and she was complicit.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">