• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug conspricy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

no smile left

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas
what can i do to help husband with drug conspricy charges of 500 grams already have a lawyer there 12 people involved he dont even know all thse peolpe and the main guy he just knows him there brothers and he would take them over their can i write letters to us attorney or the judge or who else can he get out of this or what to do so he dont get such a harsh sentence he has no crimnal record if he got1 to two points what woth his sentence be can the other peolple involved point finger to get less time or what

ERAUPIKE

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas
what can i do to help husband with drug conspricy charges of 500 grams already have a lawyer there 12 people involved he dont even know all thse peolpe and the main guy he just knows him there brothers and he would take them over their can i write letters to us attorney or the judge or who else can he get out of this or what to do so he dont get such a harsh sentence he has no crimnal record if he got1 to two points what woth his sentence be can the other peolple involved point finger to get less time or what
What would make you think that a letter from you would have any positive effect? Your husband has been charged with a very serious crime.

Yes, it is possible that he will not he convicted of anything. Unfortunatly, the free advice crystal ball is out for service right now. There is no way to predict the outcome of you husband case without knowing the illicit details surrounding his arrest.

It is possible for the other defendants to place blame on your husband to help lessen the sentence they are now facing. Although, the argument can be made that if your husband doesn't know these people then they won't be able to place any blame on him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">