• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

defendant defaulted small claims suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jamieinri2

small claims suit filed against me,in rhode island failed to respond in time, court defaulted me, dont have the money to pay in full would like to make arrangements, plaintiffs lawyer says NO,,, wants payment in full by 4/26/01

HELP

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jamieinri2 said:
small claims suit filed against me,in rhode island failed to respond in time, court defaulted me, dont have the money to pay in full would like to make arrangements, plaintiffs lawyer says NO,,, wants payment in full by 4/26/01

HELP
My response:

Send me your address. I have a Fund available for people with judgments against them who fail to show up to court.

You could be eligible for up to $2,000.00 !

How's that ?

IAAL

P.S. I'm also selling the Brooklyn Bridge - - real cheap !

J

jamieinri2

Attention IAAL

You told me to send you my address so you could send me info about a special fund, dont know how to do that do want to put my address on the bbs

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">