• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trustee accounting osc

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dgj429

california , I have an osc date for 1/26/11 the judge gave me a deadline of dec 17 to have my accounting filed and was refiled on dec 17 with a hearing for 3/25/11

I initially filed my accounting on 12/8/10 the caption was incorrect and petitioner filed a declaration an made a complaint and said i didnt file an accounting but a response. instead of caption starting with accounting of the... estate name,it started with: response to petition... and did not get filed as an accounting and was still was set for 1/26/11 the osc date and was filed as a response to petition I filed a correction to caption with the court on 12/16/10 but didnot send parties the correction

my question is, because my accounting was refiled on 12/1710 and hearing is set for 3/25/11 is that enough to have the osc date taken off calendar or

do I have to still send notification to parties of the change of caption

or what do i need to do?

Dgj429

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">