• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

confused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lovely_2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in missouri and my problem is that m y 2 sisters and I have a check we got from aflac insurance company we can't cash it. My father spent a great deal of time in the hospital and the insurance was for each day he spent there. Our dad past away 2 1/2 years ago my sisters and I banned together and took care of all our fathers business, We didn't go through the courts or anything we just did everything together because its just us he left behind...we got a check last month from aflack and its paid to the order of the estate of charlie evans not our names. We closed all dad accounts, there is no estate of charlie evans. I called aflac and I'm getting the run around. Can anyone advice me how to get this check cashed for my sisters and I.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Kiawah

Contact the county in the state that he died in, and see if they have a low dollar easy probate process.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">