• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need some advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NicoleP93

I live in Canada, Ontario
I'm working for someone who deals drugs, the police are investigating him. They'll charge him when they bust him, this isn't his first time, but can they charge me as well? and if they do, what will I be charged with?
I've never been charged before this and I'm legally an adult.

Last edited:

Tehwall

I'm working for someone who deals drugs, the police are investigating him. They'll charge him when they bust him, this isn't his first time, but can they charge me as well? and if they do, what will I be charged with?
Depends how your involved with his drug dealing.

ERAUPIKE

I live in Canada, Ontario
I've never been charged before this and I'm legally an adult.
US Law only

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">