• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restoration of gun rights with felony record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

seahawk

Hi , i am trying to figure out if i can restore my gun rights , and how to go about it ,

i have a felony class c -conspiracy to cultivate marijuana in California / and a class c felony of cultivating marijuana in Washington

These convictions were back in 1995 and were related

i have not been in any legal trouble since ,

any advise would be very appreciated

thanks , seahawk

Dillon

Hi , i am trying to figure out if i can restore my gun rights , and how to go about it ,

i have a felony class c -conspiracy to cultivate marijuana in California / and a class c felony of cultivating marijuana in Washington

thanks , seahawk
its my understanding, these felony judgements are void for lack of subject matter jurisdiction and can be vacated, if there was no injured party in these cases.

check out: http://voidjudgements.net/ -- The Secret is most judgments are Void and not merely voidable (criminal or civil)

there maybe a no standing issue for the government because of a lack of corpus delicti

these convictions maybe be void and therefore be vacated, if so you'll have all your rights back.

PS buy the way the goverment didnt give you rights so they cant take them away, only you can do that. - did you waive your rights for a lesser plea or early parole release?

ones rights can be suspended for a short time by due process of law. but not lost forever. unalienable rights like free speech cant be lost. the same applies for the right to bear arms.

Last edited:

CdwJava

thanks , seahawk
You would need to get both records expunged with a specific order from the court to restore gun rights, or, a pardon.

You are currently prohibited from woning or possessing any firearms pursuant to laws in both states as well as under 18 USC 922.

seahawk

You would need to get both records expunged with a specific order from the court to restore gun rights, or, a pardon.

You are currently prohibited from woning or possessing any firearms pursuant to laws in both states as well as under 18 USC 922.
what would be the best way to get the records expunged , or pardoned ? can i do this by myself ? or must it be done by and attorney ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">