• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

who's at fault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

junior279

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio
My wife and daughter hit a stopped car on the highway that was just involved in another accident. The car was faced the wrong way and the driver was sited for DUI. My insurance company told me it was it was my wife's fault because the car was stopped. Is this true?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio
My wife and daughter hit a stopped car on the highway that was just involved in another accident. The car was faced the wrong way and the driver was sited for DUI. My insurance company told me it was it was my wife's fault because the car was stopped. Is this true?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Yep - your wife hit a stationary object. She was, at the very least, traveling too fast (because she couldn't stop or avoid the vehicle before hitting it)

racer72

who's at fault

I have noticed this has been asked numerous times in this forum recently and in every case, the answer has been the poster or the person they are posting about.

ecmst12

Most of the time, people come here because they don't like the answer they already got from their insurance company.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">