• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SEARCH AND SEIZURE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

AMYSMOM

my daughter was with us at lake and we left to bring friends child home. when we got back to the car the police had gotten in car and taken all "beverages" out of car..all the people at lake said they were breaking bottles, but there wasnt near that much broken glass that was in ice chest. my daughter is 17, but we were all out there and had all left in one vehicle and came back to get car. can they just get in your vehicle without your permission, especially when you are not even there?

[Edited by AMYSMOM on 04-21-2001 at 12:49 PM]

L

lawrat

It is very difficult to understand what you just wrote. But this is what I think:

a) illegal to drink at lake and/or
b) your kid was underage drinking

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">