• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What's a Civil Traffic Compromise?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AzLaw1

Someone hit me in the back of my car with their car. Now they want me to sign & notarize a paper that says it's a civil traffic compromise. They say that if I sign it they won't have to go to driver's school nor get points on their license. What is your recommendation?

Thanks.:)What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

AzLaw1

In AZ, should I sign a civil traffic compromise faxed to me by the person who hit me

Someone hit me in the back of my car with their car. Now they want me to sign & notarize a paper that says it's a civil traffic compromise. They say that if I sign it they won't have to go to driver's school nor get points on their license. What is your recommendation?

Thanks.:)What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I'm in Arizona. By the way, their insurance co. called me, but I haven't had a chance to get my car fixed yet. Thanks!:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">