• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JA Mason

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA.
Friday in Pittsburgh PA. there was a huge winter storm, started at 5:00 and got worse as time went on. By morning we had at least 5 to 6 inches. My son, who's car is insured under my insurance company and name had an accident at 4:00 AM in the morning on his way to work. Going down a curvy street his jeep slid into a parked car. The woman had a drive way but parked her car on the street. His front end was destroyed and the back & side of her car was ruined. His car was towed, the owner of the parked car didn't want hers towed. When he called I in turn called my insurance company & filed a claim. By Saturday I received a letter from the other car owners insurance company. They want to speak to me. Should I call my insurance company and have them speak to them? Why would they call me instead of my insurance company? This is a first time thing for me. Can anyone give me information on what happens next.?

justalayman

contact your insurance company. Let them give you direction as to whether you should speak to the injured party's insurance company at this time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">