• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

about probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

playnonthelake

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california in july of 10 i was arrested for possesin and possesion of a needle. i was sentanced to prop 36 and 3 years formal probation. i am a addict i dont sell drugs. i did everything i was ordered to classes twice a week register as a drug offender in my city. Now here is my problem i was never assigned a P.O. they told me to come back in a month so i did then they said call us in two weeks, so i did. so i never got a phone call or a letter nothing from the probation office. Now since i am a addict i tried doing whats right,but a couple months went by and i ended up not going to my classes anymore. then in november i was arrested for possesion of a hyper needle i was cited and released. then in the beggining of jan. iwas arrested for posesion and under the influence. my boyfriend bailed me out that night. Ok i was suppose to go to court for my arrest in nov. a couple days ago. i didnt make it and now i am afraid there gonna send me to jail. its only been a day if i go what should i say or do, i dont want to go to jail. they never did what they were gonna do by assigning me a PO. that would of made a huge diff, becouse i would of had to answer to them. since they didnt can that maybe help me in anyway. i would like to combine them all and start over with treatment and whatever as long as i dont go to jail. can anybody help me please.

CdwJava

Clearly counseling does not work for you. Maybe custody will help you get clean and sober. They do hold classes in the jail, too.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">