• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ricky Davis

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ricky Davis

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TN.
Is it ethical for a lawyer to go to a judge and complain about some thing some one wrote about them, and then the judge writes an court order that states that this person can not write anything about this lawyer after the lawyer had lied in court about this parties children? Is this free speech? There was never a hearing. I received an order in the mail !!!! Then I was charged with contempt of court and incarcerated for 30 day!!! ,

This judge has neglected motions of contempt of court against my ex-wife. She was beating my 5 year old son with her closed fist, and slapping my 3 year old son across the face as hard as she could. Thank You,
Ricky Davis

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TN.
Is it ethical for a lawyer to go to a judge and complain about some thing some one wrote about them, and then the judge writes an court order that states that this person can not write anything about this lawyer after the lawyer had lied in court about this parties children? Is this free speech? There was never a hearing. I received an order in the mail !!!! Then I was charged with contempt of court and incarcerated for 30 day!!! ,

This judge has neglected motions of contempt of court against my ex-wife. She was beating my 5 year old son with her closed fist, and slapping my 3 year old son across the face as hard as she could. Thank You,
Ricky Davis
Really, and what happened when you called the police tor report this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">