• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ricky Davis

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ricky Davis

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TN.
A judge neglected orders of protectipon for my 2 sons after my ex admitted to slapping my 3 year old son across the face as hard as she could and in court when I was trying to introduce evidence to this. He said in open court I DO NOT REALLY CARE !!!!! DCS records show that she had been slaping him for years. I filed a complaint against the judge and an appeal. This judge then wrote an order that my parenting time should be reduced and in the same order recused himself from my case. The next judge reduced my parenting time because of the other judges order. In the mean time, My son has been expelled from school 4 times and threw a knife at his mother. He threw a fork at his brother, that stuck into his arm. IS THIS ETHICAL???
Thank You, Ricky Davis

Proserpina

Wait, what?!

Your son shows OBVIOUS signs of mental disturbance and you're worrying about the judge's behavior?!

:eek::eek::eek:

Antigone*

Wait, what?!

Your son shows OBVIOUS signs of mental disturbance and you're worrying about the judge's behavior?!

:eek::eek::eek:
um.... Pro... I think this one is way deeper than anyone wants to really get into here.

How about a nice shot of takillya before we get into this one.;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">