• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unpaid loan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

billzgirls

virigina. in august of 2000 my close friend of 21years ask to borrow $500.00 because she had gotten behind in her bills to the point that she needed to file chapter 11(?).
she assured me that she would be able to repay me in 3 months at $200.00 a month. since her bills would be paid though the courts at unamount she could afforded. i reluctly
loaned her the money because at the time my family was living in a motel because our home had burnt down 6 months prior. she, however, did stick to the agreement for the first month, but it's now been 8 months later and she has repeately given me one excuse after the other in why she can't pay the remaining $300.00. what if anything can i do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">