• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking in front of a business?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

OH

This isn't really about an accident but I wasn't sure where to post this. I have a neighbor that owns a small shop across from my house and I can't park in my driveway anymore because it is on a septic tank. He said that I cant park in front of his store and I was avoiding it just to be polite but now he has barriers up where I usually park so I don't really have a place anymore.

Is it illegal to park in front of his store or just impolite?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
OH

This isn't really about an accident but I wasn't sure where to post this. I have a neighbor that owns a small shop across from my house and I can't park in my driveway anymore because it is on a septic tank. He said that I cant park in front of his store and I was avoiding it just to be polite but now he has barriers up where I usually park so I don't really have a place anymore.

Is it illegal to park in front of his store or just impolite?
You are allowed to park on a public street (generally).
Report the barriers to the city.

I can but I have 2 vehicles and one is parked there. My neighbor across the street parks her car out there on her side so I cant park there either

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">