• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violated my right a way

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Daytona51

What is the name of your state : Florida (only U.S. law)?
I am V--2; Is there an attorney in Daytona?Her Insurance Company wont pay. Please see my attached Police report. She violated my right a way. I am V-2. Please advice. She is clearly at fault . I need an attorney to recover my beautiful XG300. I don't have a car now. Anyone in Daytona Beach or near?
NARRATIVE REPORTING AGENCY CASE NUMBER
2011-001471
HSMV CRASH REPORT NUMBER
WITNESS (W-l CRYSTAL) WAS STANDING ON THE NORTH SIDE OF SR
400 (BEVILLE RD) AT THE SR 400 / MANOR DRIVE INTERSECTION WHEN
HE OBSERVED THE FOLLOWING: V--l WAS TRAVELING EAST ON SR 400
IN THE INSIDE LANE. V-2 WAS TRAVELING EAST ON SR 400 IN THE
OUTSIDE LANE, BESIDE V-l. THERE WAS AN UNKNOWN VEHICLE IN
THE LEFT TURN LANE OF SR 400 AT SR 400 / MANOR DR. AS V-l AND
V-2 WERE PASSING THE UNKNOWN VEHICLE, IT SUDDENLY CHANGED
INTO THE INSIDE LANE AND VIOLATED V-l'S RIGHT OF WAY. V-l
ATTEMPTED TO AVOID CRASHING INTO THE UNKNOWN VEHICLE BY
SWERVING TO THE RIGHT. THIS ACTION CAUSED THE FRONT,
PASSENGER'S SIDE OF V-l TO STRIKE THE FRONT, DRIVER'S SIDE OF
V-2. THE UNKNOWN VEHICLE CONTINUED EAST ON SR 400. NO
INFORMATION ON THAT VEHICLE COULD BE DEV,ELOPED. NO INJURIES
REPORTED. DUE TO THE INDEPENDENT WITNESS' ACCOUNT OF THE
INCIDENT, FAULT WAS ATTRIBUTED TO THE UNKNOWN VEHICLE. NO
CITATIONS ISSUED.
Same case in other words. she was not in control of her car and crashed into me, for wathever reason. Who has the responsibility to pay for damages. Any precedents out there? What the Judge would say in small claims court? Any Judges out there? A good Paralegal ?
I cancelled my collision coverage to lower my premiums. Not a good thing . My insurance Co won't help on this.

Last edited:

ecmst12

V1 is apparently not at fault. Why didn't you have full coverage on your vehicle if it was worth so much to you? Do you have uninsured motorist coverage?

Kiawah

Turn your claim into your insurance company, and they will go after whomever they need to go after.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">