• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

expired worker comp cert

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

novaflare

ok
i live in norton ohio
and i work at a fast food restraunt you can guess wich one and they have been breaking a few laws i know of for a fact one is lunch break after 5 hours.
but what im anting to know is are they breaking the law by not haveing a curret workers com certificate as theirs expired in feb of 98 i belive.
basicly i want to remede another citation and ned info to do it with i have some from freeadvices home page.
but i want as much as i can basicly it only the one manager who has been harasing me calling me names complaining that im not doing my job right when in fact i am.
for example today some one kept killing the timer on a fried food and not pulling it out and not mentioning it and burning it so she gets on me about it when i can do nothing about it when im on the other side of the building getting wraps for burgers and they killed the time left the item to burn.
also name calling like calling me a retard as well as a c*ck s*cker.
thanks for any and all info on this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">