• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Tresspass 2nd degree

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Santy

What is the name of your state New York (only U.S. law)?

Hey anyone can help me in this situation?

i mah tell you my story, One day i went to one of my friends b-day party. we were having some fun, and then they brought some alcohol. in the begining i didnt want to drink but then i decided to drink a little bit, now im a 17 year old kid and i didn't know what i was doing then after that i got drunk and then my friends left me home.... all i remember after that is that i was so drunk that i didnt know what i was doing. so i guessi went to my neighboors house knock on the door and try to go inside really drunk. all i remember after that is that the police came and took me to jail for 7 hours they took me a picture and took my finger prints and post it in the computer. i got treated bad by one of the cops. and after that they released me from jail i had no shoes and so i had to walk home like that. i was still a little drunk. they gave me a court paper for february 24 2011 for criminal trespassing second degree in peekskill. now i dont know what to do because i didnt remember when i got into my neighboors house. and now i have to go to court! Is that going to affect me in my future? is my record going to be bad for the rest of my life? and one last thing im not a resident in this country i came here when i was little 9yrs old and my school was helping me to get my residential card. now all i need is some good advice. Thank-You!

racer72

Are you still drunk? Try posting your question in the Arrests, Searches, Warrants and Procedures forum, you will be more likely to get a response there.

I'm homeschooling my daughter. Awful morals and a disregard for drinking laws aside, it's appalling that this sort of grammar, spelling, and punctuation, or rather the lack of, is from a 17-year-old.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">