• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arrested in VA for misdemeanor marijuana possession, question about juvenile record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jslow913

I was recently arrested in VA for misdemeanor drug possession of marijuana, it was only 1 gram to 1.3grams at most and released on site on a summons, I am 18 now. I had a past conviction in Rhode Island as a juvenile for felony possession with intent, and felony conspiracy when i was 16. I met all the conditions of my plea bargain and I have been clean and free of police contact except for minor traffic infractions. I am curious if the prosecution will try and use my prior juvenile record from rhode island against me in this case, or is it possible to be treated as a first time offender. I need an answer asap because i am simply losing my mind over this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">