• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accident Claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

grishid

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Hey, I have invloved in a traffic collision 3 years ago. There were 4 persons in the vehicle including myself. I was the driver. We were not in fault. Now the case is going almost 3 years and we still haven't received our medical damage payments from the insurance.

I do have an attorney. I wanna know why is it taking so long and is there a limt if the case is not solved by then then the case will go away and we will never get our payments for our medical damage?

My lawyer says he is working on arbitration but before that, my lawyer said that we were placed on UIS or something like its on investigation.

How long does that process take and how long will this go and what why is it taking so long?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">