• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

deposit refund

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moufarreh30

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
I had homeland security in my home about some counterfeit DVDs.I thought they will arrest me,then I run to an attorney who scared me to death and told me a lot of lies so he can take my money.I was very scared so I gave him $5000 for as a down payment.then I went home.after one week I found out that there was no case and that I will not get arrested for 20 conterfeit dvds for the first time.I also found out that my attorney just sat there waiting for me to get arrested so he can act,but he knew that I will not get arrested.anyway,there was no case and my attorney just took $5000 for talking to me for 20 minutes.I asked him to give me my money back and take some money for his consultation,but he refused.can I sue him,or maybe file a dispute with my bank to get my money back?please advise me what shall I do?I really appreciate it?thanksWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">