• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bugs spray and marks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

arya6000

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

I recently purchased a spray for killing bugs inside the house and after using it, I noticed it has made permanent marks on my belongings such as my laptop, scanner and many more... Is there anyway I can get the company to pay for the damages it caused?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

I recently purchased a spray for killing bugs inside the house and after using it, I noticed it has made permanent marks on my belongings such as my laptop, scanner and many more... Is there anyway I can get the company to pay for the damages it caused?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Why did you spray your lap top and scanner? Did you read the direction as to where you should and should not spray?

arya6000

Why did you spray your lap top and scanner? Did you read the direction as to where you should and should not spray?
Thanks for your reply

it was sprayed in the air, and there are no warnings on it saying it can cause stains on plastic items. I used it correctly and did not point it to any item containing plastic, but when its sprayed in the air, its particles land on items in the room and anything which has plastic will have permanent marks on it.

If you used the product according to the directions, then yes you can have them pay for the damage. Read the label - does it say not to spray on plastics or other types of material or its just for outdoors?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">