• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dealer won't fix

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kbrews

I live in California - purchased a used truck four weeks ago and noticed before I signed the papers that it had an oil leak - they said no problem and put on the papers to fix oil leak - the car has been in three times(and they won't give me any paperwork on what was done) and it is still leaking oil - last time I took it in I noticed they put 30 miles on my truck and the oil leaking looks funny so I think they tried to put some kind of sealer to try to stop the leak - what can I do - I overheard the mechanic tell the finance manager that the leak is unfixable - now what can I do - I have a car that leaks oil all over the place and the dealer is not fixing the problem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">