• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

palms Place in Vegas charging us for missing iTem that was never in our room

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mbcarson

We stayed for one night at the Palms Place hotel in Vegas a few weeks ago. I was checking my credit card bill a few nights ago and discovered that we were charged for $211 dollars. I called front desk and they said it was because there was a missing iHome docking station that was missing. We never saw one in the room. We were actually wondering why there was no clock in the room but never thought it was a big deal. Now I have been trying to talk to somebody about it. I have talked to three people and I feel like I'm getting the run-around. I am talking to this person now that promised me a call back two days ago. I have left her a message and is still waiting for her call. My credi card billing cycle will end on March 16. Should I file a dispute at the same time I am waiting for this people to call me? What actions should I take to make this people act fast and credit me back my money?

Antigone*

We stayed for one night at the Palms Place hotel in Vegas a few weeks ago. I was checking my credit card bill a few nights ago and discovered that we were charged for $211 dollars. I called front desk and they said it was because there was a missing iHome docking station that was missing. We never saw one in the room. We were actually wondering why there was no clock in the room but never thought it was a big deal. Now I have been trying to talk to somebody about it. I have talked to three people and I feel like I'm getting the run-around. I am talking to this person now that promised me a call back two days ago. I have left her a message and is still waiting for her call. My credi card billing cycle will end on March 16. Should I file a dispute at the same time I am waiting for this people to call me? What actions should I take to make this people act fast and credit me back my money?
Dispute the charge with your credit card company.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">