• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lumber

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brooksjake5

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

I have a house that was built back in 1960 , i want to know when they started treating wood cause i want to use the wood for summer bon fires. is there anyway to find out if i can burn it.

I have a house that was built back in 1960 , i want to know when they started treating wood cause i want to use the wood for summer bon fires. is there anyway to find out if i can burn it.
Long time ago, Genesis, 6:13-14 "And God said unto Noah... make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch."

Not likely much pressure treated lumber was used on a house, maybe the sill plates or boards in contact with the foundation. And the porches of course, but not likely for anything above the ground and under the roof.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">