• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

blanket release

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

abtmom

i was put on a national tv show that i did not sign a release for.When i contacted the company and told them of their mistake.I was told that because i was not considered an employee of the company i was covered under the blanket release posted at the front door.The issue is i was hired by the company for the day and was not permitted to use the front door so i was unaware of this posting. How can they be covered under something i didnt know was there.( ct law applies)

Last edited:

davidmcbeth3

Oh I don't think a sign posted on a door is going to cut it ..

You clearly want cash for having your Tom Seleck good looks on TV, eh?

I would have no idea what you would be entitled to; Sheen gets what 1.8 mil/ep? I would be happy with a tenth that.

Be a winner !

abtmom

i'm not looking to get rich by any means but i was also not looking to be on tv and the show has already aired 4 times i i feel i deserve compensation for that am i wrong for that?

Antigone*

i'm not looking to get rich by any means but i was also not looking to be on tv and the show has already aired 4 times i i feel i deserve compensation for that am i wrong for that?
You went to them, honey; they did not come to you. Get over it and stop whining:rolleyes:

abtmom

i didn't go to them i was hired by the company they were filming at not to be on tv but to perform a job at this company

abtmom

point is i didn't want to be on the show that is why i didn't sign a release when asked so i should not have been put on this show

davidmcbeth3

What? You're not being a winner :(

Go in there and say tht you are now an indispensable part of the show & demand a 1 mil sign-up bonus and 1.75 mil an ep with 36 eps guaranteed.

Or you will unleash your ordinance upon them ... tell them you are related to Charlie; they'll understand.:):)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">