• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this illegal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Antwany

I was arrested last nite handing off one Adderall pill to my friend in new jersey. I am currently prescribed the medication and my friend was prescribed the same medication and dose about 10 months ago. I also had on me pot, which I know is clearly illegal. I was charged with possession marijuana and distribution of prescription meds 2C:35:5B(5). As for the distribution charge, being that I am currently prescribed and my friend was recently prescribed the same meds, is this transaction illegal? Thanks for your help.

FlyingRon

And even a pharmacist would be in trouble for giving someone who doesn't CURRENTLY have a prescription a controlled substance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">