• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Undergrad interested in Law and Politics

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joshuan

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Hello, I am currently an undergrad student whose switching my major to Political Science after figuring out I enjoyed it much more than History (I have taken an equal amount of classes for both during my general curriculum). I always had a respect for law and debates as well. Knowing my chances of being a U.S Congressman or anything of the sort is close to impossible, so I am looking towards other career options. I know there any many genres of Law and I was wondering if there was one that deals with politics, i.e: Constitutional interpretation, working for senators/representatives etc. Is there anything out there for me? Thank you in advance for anyone who assists me.

Also, I apologize if this is in the wrong section. There were so many I decided this would be the best section for my question.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">