• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there a deadline for money back on something you were buying online ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wubby

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
I live in Michigan and was purchasing a truck from a guy in Minnesota, it is a repairable vehicle. what i want to know is we sent the guy the money for our truck and have had a ton of excuses why we don't have it yet. ( he does have a genuine business selling vehicles) The truck is supposedly in Detroit now tied up with the State Police. we have waited 6 months now is there a time limit in which you forfeit your money if the truck does not come thru?

justalayman

we have waited 6 months now is there a time limit in which you forfeit your money if the truck does not come thru?
You have a lot more patience than I do. I wouldn't wait 6 weeks let alone 6 months.

Have you tried contacting the MI State Police and inquiring why they might be holding the truck?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">