• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trafficking in the second degree

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Paleface26

Missouri- I am being charged with trafficking in the second degree on a case that i wasn't even in the house that was kicked in and there was two people in the room where they found the drugs. what should i do i have been fighting this case for almost two years and there is so many things wrong with this case if there is any lawyers on here i could use some advise. My PD is trying to get me to take the deal that the state is offering but i wasnt there i was in the hospital where they arrested me at and the drugs wasnt mine. there is more i would like a little help if u r willing. Please

Just Blue

Missouri- I am being charged with trafficking in the second degree on a case that i wasn't even in the house that was kicked in and there was two people in the room where they found the drugs. what should i do i have been fighting this case for almost two years and there is so many things wrong with this case if there is any lawyers on here i could use some advise. My PD is trying to get me to take the deal that the state is offering but i wasnt there i was in the hospital where they arrested me at and the drugs wasnt mine. there is more i would like a little help if u r willing. Please
You didn't provide enough information to advise. If the attorney you have thinks you should take that legal action...then perhaps you should.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">