• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

interesting situation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

benderlane

I work as a network administrator in a 28 person company in NYC NY.

We move millions and millions of records around the world as a middle man in the telemarketing industry.. sorry to anyone we may have harassed.

This company is small, but we made allot of money last year, and will bust through that amount in about 2 weeks fiscally....

Anyway, someone is stealing money out of peoples wallets. It has amounted to less than 500 dollars to date, and started long before I started at this company, but its getting annoying.

Last week, 2 female employes went out to lunch with their entire floor, and had all their cash and credit cards stolen out of their wallets, which were in their purses, on their desks (yeah.. smart move)

Anyway, that afternoon, they locked the front door, and performed a room to room search for the materials missing.. i think one of them lost the whole wallet. They looked in bags, etc etc.

Today they had us interviewed by a team of PI's. During my conversation with them I pointedly asked them if they had been informing each interviewee that they were videotaping the session (as they hadnt told me!! I just noticed it)

They claimed, emphatically yes, and began to tell people after me. They hadnt up to that point. Any ideas? Any breaches of my or others rights here? I need to know.

[email protected] (im the email admin.. so send send send away!!)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">