• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Minor in possession

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cr420

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan East Lansing

last night i came home drunk. it all happened while i was at a soccer drop out we were playing soccer and i got really tired and some random guy offered me to drink some Gatorade i think he mixed and put some alcohol . and it was towards the end of the game so when i got home my parents called the emergency and then the police asked me to blew into that alcohol thing and i got a Misdemeanor ticket but im not guilty i never wanted somebody gived me that bottle with the mix so what am i facing what kind of charges and i dont want this to be in my backround ... btw im 20 years old and i live in Michigan...and its my first offense

davidmcbeth3

I don't know why coal minors are the most discriminate group of workers. All I see is minors & alcohol ... I would think a constitutional amendment is need to outlaw discrimination just because of someone's career choice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">