• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful termination of house arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kendrapace

state of california
i was sentenced to 59 days on house arrest with electronic monitoring. i had 15 days remaining, and i had a car accident, my tire came off the wheal. i was injured, knocked unconscious briefly, and due to the rural location with no surrounding houses or road traffic, i had to remain in my car until the next morning when a mexican gentlemen stopped and took the telephone number of my roommate to come and help me. i did have a cell phone but could not get cnection at all. i tried using my headlights like morse code but all attempts failed. obviously i was not at my residence for the monitor reporting. as soon as i was rescued i found out that the monitoring company came to my house and retrived the unit and said to tell me to turn myself in to the sheriff's office. i called as soon as i got in the door and tried to explain but they just screamed and yelled and said they didn't care. i then had to go to the emergency room and be treated for injuries from the accident. on the paperwork they gave me they did not stipulate a curfue time, never gave me a case worker and every meetig they never once said i had done anything wrong. in the beginning they knew that i was working in the evenings for two individuals that i borrowed my bail money from doing computer work, and they did call and say i would have to try to make my hours end earlier, so i quit so as not to cause me any problems. now i am in a big terrible situation and trying to find legal help, i was advised by a lawyer friend so to speak to lay low until i have representation.... what can i do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">