• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pro bono

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tyrone04068

what if my wife lied about her income to get free legeal counsel thru the pro bono referral program of the nh bar association for our divorce? Is there anything that I can do to fight this ???

sandyclaus

what if my wife lied about her income to get free legeal counsel thru the pro bono referral program of the nh bar association for our divorce? Is there anything that I can do to fight this ???
How do you know she lied?

Or are you just upset because she got an attorney to assist her for free and you had to pay for your own counsel?

tyrone04068

i am hurt that she has betrayed me this way, she has taken care of our taxes because she has her own business and has a lot of cash transactions that i dont know about she has blindsided me with this diviorce and i am left to pay every thing thru this process i have gone over our taxes and our monthly living exp. and things are not adding up i know where every penney i make goes, and there is about $25,000 worth of exp not accounted for?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">