• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it Malpractice or Fraud upon the Court?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Michelle215

Ohio

In a foreclosure case here in Ohio I was in the middle of mediation when an Agreed Summary Judgement was filed in Court by Plaintiff's attorney. In the attorney's handwriting it state agreed to by counsel per phone call where the signature of my attorney should have been. The Court signed it the same day and gave the go ahead for the sale.

My questions are complex and simple at the same time.

If I was in the middle of Mediation and my attorney and the opposing law firms attorney were all present in meetings prior to and after the signature and filing date....why would my attorney have agreed to give up my house?...why would opposing counsel send an attorney to mediation?...why would my attorney not tell me of any agreemnt reached?....

My thoughts are...conversation and agreement never took place and that my attorney wasn't paying one bit of attention to the case.....

BTW...my attorney was disbarred for inadequete representation of folks in foreclosure.

Thoughts??

Hot Topic

Ohio

In a foreclosure case here in Ohio I was in the middle of mediation when an Agreed Summary Judgement was filed in Court by Plaintiff's attorney. In the attorney's handwriting it state agreed to by counsel per phone call where the signature of my attorney should have been. The Court signed it the same day and gave the go ahead for the sale.

My questions are complex and simple at the same time.

If I was in the middle of Mediation and my attorney and the opposing law firms attorney were all present in meetings prior to and after the signature and filing date....why would my attorney have agreed to give up my house?...why would opposing counsel send an attorney to mediation?...why would my attorney not tell me of any agreemnt reached?....

My thoughts are...conversation and agreement never took place and that my attorney wasn't paying one bit of attention to the case.....

BTW...my attorney was disbarred for inadequete representation of folks in foreclosure.

Thoughts??
Your attorney was disbarred for the way he handled your case?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">