• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bench Warrant Info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

ldangelo

California

I was arrested in 1990, and was told I was being charged with a misdemeanor, but it recently came to my attention that it was listed as a felony.

After my husband went to get copies of the court docs, he informed me that there was a bench warrant issued for me in 1992. I apparrently had a warrant for deserting my probation of which I was not notified of any probation at the time of release, and a bench warrant was issued in 1992.

The probation term was for 4 yrs, will this warrant have dropped off due to the fact that the time of probation has expired, and there has been no further indescretions or arrests since 1990.

I am scared to death about driving now, and am worried when I take my kids to school. What should I do???

What should I do for this,,, can you help with some advise.

Help me..

Thanks,
LD

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">